Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My INTELLECTUAL KITCHEN Concept

Perish the thought! This is not bookishness. This kitchen is the hub of my creative day-dreaming, the lab for propositions and theatre for display. Yet it will be real, and it will be simple. Yes, the Archives for Action. Well, sort of.

I am thinking of how a non-rocket scientist (that's me!) can bring down-to-earth ideas to the sustainable development mix of our planet. I am cool about robots. I do not mind mass production. But, hey, why would we need to grow artificial food? Have we run out of natural fields? Well, not in Africa or South America or Asia!

When people talk banking, I truly wonder. The majority of humankind is left out of today's financial system. Can that be true banking? Now, with the corporate frauds around the globe, where should banking be heading? In this celebrated Global Village, where is village banking, the People's Bank?

Then the media, especially third world media. Shouldn't journalism be reinventing? Media people are now subjects of renewed targeting worldwide - even in the United States! Can't the Free Press protect itself, and our world?

Right here, we will mix, concoct, cook and manufacture ways and means for public consumption. Who knows!

The guide? I'll keep my word. Next week. These prior notes are merely...well, prior notes.

No comments: